Utah Festival is hearing principal and young artists for the following roles and for our Festival Artist Program (young artists) for the 2015 summer season. Repertoire is LA BOHÈME, CAROUSEL, HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS WITHOUT REALLY TRYING, and MAN OF LA MANCHA.*
To apply for an audition please follow the instructions in the right-hand column. If you are chosen to audition, note the audition procedures here.
AUDITION LOCATIONS / DATES |
San Francisco |
- Friday, November 21, 2014 – 10:00-5:00pm
Los Angeles |
- Monday, November 24, 2014 – CLOSED
- Tuesday, November 25, 2014 – 10:00-5:00pm
LA BOHÈME |
- Mimi (Principal / Managed Artist)
- Rodolfo (Principal / Managed Artist)
- Musetta (Principal / Managed Artist)
- Colline (Festival Artist)
- Carnival Boy (Dancer / Festival Artist)
HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS WITHOUT REALLY TRYING |
- Smitty (Festival Artist)
- Hedy (Festival Artist)
CARMINA BURANA |
- Soloists TBD (to be cast from mainstage artists)
*If you recently auditioned or applied for a position you should NOT expect to receive a rejection notice. Our General Director Michael Ballam keeps copious notes and bio material on all artists, and although you may not be ideal for a role for our present season, you will be kept in consideration for future seasons. You are welcome to contact Cassandra Coulam, Artistic Administrator at email@example.com for an update regarding your status. Thank you!
ORCHESTRA AUDITIONS |
If you are interested in a position in our orchestra, please send a resume and references to Robert J. Miller, Assistant Music Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted if a position becomes available.